Download JioCloud [Last Version]
If you are one of the many people who are interested in download JioCloud you have definitely come to the right place, because in this article you will be able to download the latest version of this application in a very quick and easy way, without any complications when using the application.
As its name suggests, this is a cloud storage application so that you can have a backup of your videos, photos, documents, contacts, messages, audios, etc. So that absolutely all kinds of documents and files on your computer are well backed up and you don't have any complications when you have your information stored in the cloud.
In order to make it clear to you why you should use this application, in this article we are going to tell you about some of its main features and we will also give you the download link of the application.
Main features of JioCloud
Among some of the main features offered by this application we can undoubtedly highlight the fact that it allows us to perform an automatic backup of the content we have in the cloud, without initial installation of the content on all our devices. Bear in mind that we have the possibility of accessing our files from any smartphone, computer or even smart TV using the JioCloud application.
On the other hand, we should note that we have that the app has a maximum free storage of 50 GB, which can be obtained thanks to the "Refer and earn" program, plus they also put some promotions from time to time so that their users can take advantage of them when necessary. In order to take advantage of the "Refer and earn" feature you just have to open the application and there you will be able to see all the promotions that JioCloud has available for you.
Now we are going to talk more in depth about some of the different promotions and functionalities that we can find in this application:
- Automatic backup: the only thing you have to do to be able to use this feature is to activate it and that's it. This way you will be able to keep all your files protected and backed up in JioCloud. It will automatically back up all your files, both new and existing ones, and depending on the configuration of JioCloud, it will take care of the backup itself. It offers the option of auto-backup free of any kind of stress.
- Contacts backup: through this option the application will take care of creating an address book of our contacts, so that all the contacts of our smartphone are backed up. You can enable the backup of your contacts from the settings, making sure you always have your contacts. On the other hand, JioCloud also allows you to restore your contacts from your mobile. The app also has the option to find duplicate contacts within our list and we can merge them in a very quick and easy way.
- Backup configuration: within the application we can find a great flexibility to configure the backup network (mobile/wifi) and thus be able to choose the type of files we want to back up. We can choose to make a backup copy of our cloud storage.
- Easy sharing: you will have the option to be able to quickly and easily share any type of content that we have in JioCloud with our contacts. We have the option to share all the files of any size we want, all through a link that we can share very easily. Note that the person receiving the file via the link does not need to have a JioCloud account to be able to download the files that are backed up.
- Access from anywhere: the backed up files can be accessed very quickly and easily, all through the JioCloud application or from the JioCloud website (www.jiocloud.com) from any smartphone, computer or even SmartTV. Once the files have been uploaded to the cloud, they are immediately synchronised with all your devices.
- File organisation: you have the ability to create different charts depending on your needs to organise your files, and files can be easily uploaded to any folder. JioCloud takes care of organising your files in a timeline, thanks to its "Timeline view" function, so that you can navigate very quickly and easily between the latest files. On the other hand, you should also know that you have the option to change the order in which the files are displayed, so that it is easier to find the ones you are looking for.
- Stream music & videos: the application has support for streaming your videos and audio files such as music, all without any delay and without the need to download them to your device.
- Secure and reliable: the free storage offered by this application can be used securely, being able to create multiple copies of the data, so that no file causes complications and can be accessed at any time it is necessary.
As you can see, when you download JioCloud you are really going to find yourself with a large number of features and options that will quickly make it clear that you can have an excellent cloud storage experience while you are using this application.
Requirements and download JioCloud
The requirements that JioCloud asks for are really simple, so you shouldn't have any major complications to be able to install it. You just have to make sure that your computer is not too old and this way you won't have any problems.
All you have to do is click on the button we have shared above to download the latest version of JioCloud via an APK file, which you can install easily and securely by giving your phone the appropriate permissions to install "third-party apps" or "apps of unknown origin".